Community Qur’an Reading Classes by ANQA
Learn to read and recite Qu’ran properly from An Noor Quran Academy’s certified experts. Open to all students and all levels — elementary, middle school, high school, college, or beyond, and from Beginner to Advanced levels.
- Classes are offered during convenient late afternoon/evening hours in small groups to allow for more individualized instruction.
- Fee per student is $50/month (Fee waiver and/or financial assistance available upon request).
- All classes are held at IAR.
- Separate classes for Brothers & Sisters.
1) Quran Reading For Children Beginner Level:
This course is for students who are learning to read Arabic & recite Quran with proper Tajweed, The goal of the class is to develop the skill to be able to read Qur’an.
2) Quran Reading For Boys Intermediate Level:
This course is for Boys who can read Quran with some difficulty and desire to recite Quran fluently with proper Tajweed.
3) Quran Reading For Girls Intermediate Level:
This course is for Girls who can read Quran with some difficulty and desire to recite Quran fluently with proper Tajweed.
4) Quran Reading For Sisters Intermediate / Advanced Level:
This course is for Sisters who can read Quran but desire to strengthen Tajweed and continue to improve reading fluency.
5) Full-Time Hifdh Prep Class for 1st & 2nd Graders:
This class is for 1st & 2nd grade students who wish to get ready to become future Huffadh. It will prepare students to enroll in An Noor Qur’an Academy’s full-time Hifdh Program in 3rd grade with a head-start in acquiring the tajweed & reading fluency needed for successful Hifdh. Upon completion of this course, students will be exempt from the 3rd grade Qur’an admission assessment test & may be able to skip up to first 3 months of An-Noor school’s 3rd grade Qur’an curriculum.
6) Special Needs Qur’an Class:
This class will introduce children to the five pillars of Islam & other basic Islamic concepts, guide children in the memorization of short Surahs. A wonderful opportunity for children with special needs to hear & memorize the Quran in order to identify with their faith. Parents are welcome to attend with their children..