AN-NOOR QURAN ACADEMY (ANQA) hiring hifdh assistant teachers
An-Noor Quran Academy (ANQA) /An-Noor School
ANQA is looking for motivated and dedicated assistant Hifdh teachers.
The candidate must have at least 15 juzz memorized with proper Tajweed and strong Hifdh. Interested candidates, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist the main Hifdh teacher to teach Quran with proper Tajweed & Makharij
- Assist with preparing student plan for new, nearest and old on a daily basis according to the student’s potential
- Assist the main Hifdh teacher to update the daily Hifdh tracking sheet and homework
- Provide tutoring to students during school hours as needed
- Perform administrative duties such as monitor students during breaks and lunch duties
- Follow guidance from the main Hifdh teacher to listen to students in a one on one and in group setting
- Follow guidelines from Hifdh Administrator for standardized testing and grading criteria
- Participate in staff meetings and school events
- Lead by example: Always maintain good behavior when interacting with students and inculcate good morals, etiquette, kindness and mutual respect.
- Follow the Islamic Studies curriculum provided by the school
- Punctuality is a must
NEW AN-NOOR CARY LOCATION
We are pleased to announce that after 12 years, An-Noor Quran Academy is finally opening a new satellite location for 3rd and 4th grade students in the Cary/Morrisville area.
This location includes:
- A state of the art facility that was previously a private high school and is equipped with modern amenities and a large playground.
- The same high standards of hifdh and academic education based on North Carolina standard course of study, along with the same management.
- The same proven program, run by Sheikh Hussain and Sister Gulsangay.
- The same school hours
- A very low student to teacher ratio in order to commit to the development of each student.
Location 102 Preston Executive Drive, Cary, NC
Join us to gift your child a high quality Islamic education! Admissions open now.
For any questions and to enroll, send email to: Office@annoorquranacademy.org
“An-Noor Quran Academy aims to establish an institution that will nurture a strong connection with the Book of Allah, the Glorious Quran, through its memorization, understanding and implementation, and will develop well-rounded future leaders who are guided by the Quran and Sunnah.”