Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO)
All parents are highly encouraged to participate actively in the PTSO which meets at least once a month. This is the best way to share each other’s experiences about your children to help nurture their growth in learning and development. The following are the functions of PTSO:
- To encourage parents’ and students’ involvement in the education process as well as participating in all school activities.
- Coordinate programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum and teachers appreciation.
- Encourage/fund the increased exposure of students to technology.
- Organize fundraising efforts to support some additional programs, equipment, and services not covered in the school budget.
- Support the educational goals of the school and assist with attaining those goals through parent and community volunteerism.
- Recruit volunteers and coordinate volunteer effort to staff PTSO functions and assist with school programs.